Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Yowza!  It's been a l o n g time since I've written a blog post.  Leave it to a massive blizzard, some Christmas music and a cute set of stamps that were calling my name to get me in the crafting mood. 

We have been so busy with work projects, new jobs, new schools and everything else, that I have not touched a craft project since July.  There is seriously something wrong with that.

Last night I painted Maddie's fingernails for Christmas and put stripes of red & white on two of her nails to look like candy canes.  Well, it was so cute that I had to do it to my fingers too.  :)  I think that's what officially got me in the creative mood.

Here's my crafty project for the day!  Who couldn't resist molasses and chocolate chip cookies?  Yummy!  






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! And your packaging is lovely. Christmas is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that experience, you have a better chance in landing a
    permanent job in a bigger hospital. It is important to understand all of the different elements that
    go into interviewing for a massage position, and know which questions to ask
    before you get hired. RTs can also explore the option of branching out into business roles
    with equipment manufacturers, or join the world of research and academics.
    Check out my web site - psychotherapy uk qualifications

    ReplyDelete