Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

A HAPPY little STAMPER!


 Wooden Princess Stamp Set
I wanted to share a recent experience I had with the toy company Melissa & Doug.  It's not often that you find a company that not only is responsive, but also stands behind their products.  My daughter received the Melissa & Doug Princess Stamp Set as a gift and had really only used it once.  She's just now getting old enough to understand the concept of inking and stamping to paper.  We got the stamp set out to play with yesterday, only to find the ink pads had dried out.  Needless to say, I had an unhappy stamper on my hands! 

Knowing that I had stored the ink pad properly, I contacted Melissa & Doug via email.  To my surprise, I had an email waiting in my inbox this morning, apologizing and asking me to call the customer support team. YES!

I called and spoke to a very nice woman that was extremely helpful.  She asked a couple of questions about the stamp set (ID number, etc) and said that they would ship a new ink pad out within a week.  To me, this is great!  Not only, will Maddie have an ink pad that works, but I know that Melissa & Doug stand behind their products and will seek out their products in the future.

It's great that there are still companies around that value their customers and want them to keep coming back!  Thanks Melissa & Doug!  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment