Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A sweet card for a sweet baby

I created this card for our friends who recently had a baby girl. I was inspired by a card that I saw on-line, and then made it my own by making it into a baby card. I struggled picking the colors I wanted to use and finally landed on the pink and yellow combination.  I'm loving the brightness!  

Texture Tip:  I used a boning folder to scruff up the edges of the white rectangle behind the patterned paper.  I then used daffodil delight ink around the edges.  This technique adds dimension to your card.   





***********************************************************************************
Supplies:


Stamp Set- A fitting Occasion Paper - whisper white card stock, melon mambo card stock, daffodil delight card stock, international bazaar designer series paper

Folders - chevron and perfect polka dot, Dies - top note bigz, Punches - Curly Label, 1" circle Ribbon - 1/2" scallop dots ribbon in melon mambo Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment