Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A simple "thank you"

I created this card for a girlfriend of mine that has a soft spot for owls. I wanted the card to be simple, yet fun and colorful.

I am totally in love with the new Stampin! Up "Fancy Fan Folder". I just can't get enough of it. The "International Bazaar" paper is also a new obsession of mine. I already need to order a new pack! It's so colorful and full of eye catching patterns.


********************************************************************************
Supplies Used:

Paper - whisper white card stock, pacific point card stock, tangerine tango card stock, rich razzleberry cardstock, international bazaar designer series paper

Stamps - "A Fitting Occasion"

Tools - "Fancy Fan Folder", "Curly Label" punch, "Decorative Label" punch, "Modern Label" punch, 1" Circle punch


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment