Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome to "Happily Ever Stampster".  This blog will be dedicated to all things Creative!!!

I have been needing to express my creative side for quite some time.  Last month I attended a Stampin'UP! regional event with my mother in law, Debbie.  I decided to become a demonstrator.  Stampin'UP has cool colors, cool paper and really cool stamps.  I thought it would be a great way to be creative again, make things with the kids...and for the kids, and get to know some more crafty people!

I received my SU kit 2 weeks ago and have been a card makin' freak.  I even dream about making cards...crazy, I know.

This past week, I was on Spring Break with my kids and we had the WHOLE week to craft.  I made 8 cards, which is some sort of record for me, I sent out invitations to my first card class, and have even made some of the card class kits!  Whooo Hoooo!

April 10th is my first class.  I'm excited to share my cards with others!

Thanks for stamping...I mean stopping! 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment